Our Purpose: As the cradle of American Golf, we honor timeless traditions and inspire legendary stories, one smile, one round, one moment at a time.
About Pinehurst: Pinehurst Resort, located in Village of Pinehurst, North Carolina (70 miles south of Raleigh-Durham) is a premier meeting and event destination, serving leisure and corporate guests. Best known as host of the 1999, 2005 and 2014 U.S. Open and U.S. Women’s Open Golf Championships.
Often times referred to as the “Cradle of American Golf,” Pinehurst was built in 1895 to offer guests a place to gather and enjoy the great outdoors. Today, the modern luxury of the 2,000-acre property boasts grand hotels, meeting space to accommodate up to 1,000, championship golf, and a truly exceptional spa. Easily accessed via Raleigh-Durham Airport (69 miles north), the historic resort is located in the heartland of North Carolina.
* 480 upscale guest rooms
* 80,000 sq. ft. of meeting space
* More than 20 outdoor unique venues to hold a gathering, from the sands of the Beach Club to a Nite-Lite putting contest or competitive croquet match
* Nine golf courses, including famed No. 2, host site of the 2014 U.S. Open and Women’s U.S. Open
* Award-winning Golf Academy
* Mobil Four-Star Spa A wealth of activities
* 24 tennis courts
* 10 dining venues
* Business amenities to suit today’s traveler, including high-speed and wireless internet service, in-house A/V team.
An exceptional staff that does more than cross off a list – they make an event happen, with ease At Pinehurst, it’s not just about a meeting. It’s not just about a hotel. It’s about delivering an unforgettable experience.